Hey guys, welcome to our blog here is list of actors who were forced to change their looks. Enjoy our Content
1. The ridiculous haircut Dwight had on The Office was actually Rainn Wilson’s idea. He wrote in a Reddit AMA that he had purposefully designed the UGLIEST haircut possible for his enormous head and forehead.
The actor said that he succeeded, but realized his hair would have to remain the same until the show ended. Nine years later, I am still wearing that hairstyle and I’m still trying to figure out how to make it not Dwight-ish on my off days.” He said that once the show was over, he would not miss “the terrible middle part.”
2. “The Rachel” was another character hairstyle the actor vehemently hated. According to her, it was the ugliest haircut she had ever seen.
When she was not on set, she expressed frustration about how difficult it was to style herself. It would have taken me all day to brush my hair and use the blow dryer without the assistance of [my hairstylist] Chris [McMillan].
3. Gwendoline Christie cried for two hours after getting her Game of Thrones haircut.
Christie said that being tall makes it challenging to remove her pronounced feminine features and appear more masculine. As a result, she has changed notions of femininity as well as overcome her discomfort with being an androgyne.
4. Despite having a high ponytail, Ariana Grande revealed a few years back that she actually had to wear it because dyeing her hair red for Victorious had damaged it so badly, she could only use a ponytail extension.
For the first four years of playing Cat, I bleached and dyed my hair red every other week, and this completely destroyed it. “My hair is so broken that when I let it down, it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd,” Grande wrote in a Facebook post. “I wear it in a ponytail because it is so broken.”
5. Hilarie Burton in One Tree Hill went through a similar experience. Her hair was so damaged from two seasons of intensive curling and bleaching that she had to cut it and dye it a more natural shade for Season 3.
6. The Twilight actress Nikki Reed had a really bad experience dying her hair blonde. “It took 36 hours to make me blond, and I bleached my head and skin every other day,” she told MTV.
The hair loss progressed to the point where Reed, a natural brunette, had to wear wigs throughout the show.